Our restaurant is located in the buildings of the mill that originally was the Mill of the Val Dieu Abbey.
Today, the Moulin du Val DIeu is a typical tavern – brasserie where one can also taste some fine cooking dishes, local specialities that are home-made, or drink a local beer or cider. It’s the best place to enjoy a good dessert and take in the surroundings of a typical local restaurant. (Saturday and Sunday evenings)
The Moulin de Val DIeu has many strong points going for it:
- 5 modular rooms over 2 floors
- 2 terraces, a garden and playing area for kids (with bouncy castle)
- Receptions for up to 300 guests for your private or business events
- The Comptoir Casse-Croute du Moulin du Val DIeu, the local shop offering local produce and dishes to take-away.
- A vast private parking opposite the Abbey’s private carpark.
- Outside venue can be used privately