Moulin du Val-Dieu
Our restaurant is located in the buildings of the mill that originally was the Mill of the Val Dieu Abbey.
Today, the Moulin du Val DIeu is a typical tavern – brasserie where one can also taste some fine cooking dishes, local specialities that are home-made, or drink a local beer or cider. It’s the best place to enjoy a good dessert and take in the surroundings of a typical local restaurant. (Saturday and Sunday evenings)
The Moulin de Val DIeu has many strong points going for it:
- 5 modular rooms over 2 floors
- 2 terraces, a garden and playing area for kids (with bouncy castle)
- Receptions for up to 300 guests for your private or business events
- The Comptoir Casse-Croute du Moulin du Val DIeu, the local shop offering local produce and dishes to take-away.
- A vast private parking opposite the Abbey’s private carpark.
- Outside venue can be used privately
Enjoying an excursion in our beautiful city of Aubel? Looking for a place to eat a good local dish?
You are in the right place! Do not forget to reserve a table for your group.
We have a choice of 3 menus (from €22 to €37) for groups and also a drinks package as of €10.
During the week, we propose some home-made dishes, no reservations necessary.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday night we propose a varied menu card with local dishes. It is better to reserve your table.
We will be delighted to welcome you at the Moulin du Val Dieu.
Val DIeu and the Moulin, definitely worth a visit.
We offer guided tours of the Mill with a tasting of local beers.
Take the opportunity to also visit the Abbey
Contact us, we’ll provide you with all the necessary information.